Tips for Bridesmaids before, during and after their appointment
You have been asked to be in a bridal party, keep these tips in mind when shopping with your bride!
- Your bride has picked you to be in her bridal party, but she has also spent time looking at colours and dress styles. Ultimately, it is the bride’s choice on the style of gown and colour!
- If you have concerns, be sure to talk them over with the bride prior to your appointment. No one likes to be put on the spot
- When you arrive to the store, the consultant will ask the bride for her colour and style vision for her wedding day. She may pull some samples to pick from is the bride’s vision is specific
- Be prepared to try gowns on. When styles are narrowed down, it is common to have all the bridesmaids in the entourage try on gowns.
- Have and OPEN MIND! You may not be crazy about the colour or style, but it is for the bride.
- If your weight fluctuates, be sure to let the consultant know so they can size accordingly for ordering.