Tips for Brides before, during and after their appointment
Whether it Is your first time trying on wedding gowns or your hundredth, keep these tips in mind to get the most out of your appointment!
- Wear sensible undergarments! Wedding gowns are Ivory which means nude coloured underwear and bra is the best options for trying on gowns.
- Shoes are NOT needed for your appointment. CBD provides slippers and works hard to keep the floors clean.
- Pick your entourage carefully. For wedding gown appointments, less is more. It is essential to bring people who empower and support you!
- If you must cancel, please give CBD as much notice as possible. This is an appointment and is treated the same as a dentist or hair appointment. We have set time aside for you.
- When you are to arrive, it is best to try and show up at least 5 minutes early to get yourself and your entourage situated and to meet your consultant for your appointment.
- If you have pictures from past try on, style codes, or anything offline be sure to show your consultant.
- Have an OPEN MIND! Many brides end up with a style completely different from what they were initially drawn to and that is OKAY! Be open to different shapes!
- Your consultant is always team bride! If you are feeling overwhelmed or offended by a member of your entourage, want to change directions or are just done for the day please let us know.
- We will not be offended if you do not like a style!
- At the end of the appointment, we will put you back in your top 3 picks. If you decide on a gown prior to this point, we will not do this step.
- We are open to pictures being taken and will write down your top 3 on a store card. If your weight fluctuates, be sure to let your consultant know so the can size accordingly for ordering.
- If you have any questions following your appointment, or want to come back, please get in touch with the store!