So, You’re in a Wedding… Now What?
- The bride has a vision for her wedding day and what you will be wearing. She has spent many hours considering colours and styles.
- Bridesmaid gowns can take UP TO 4 months to arrive.
- Upon purchase, 50% of the total is due for ordering. The remaining 50% is due within TWO WEEKS of the gown arriving. If this proves to be difficult at that time, you MUST contact the store to set up a payment plan.
- If you want to pay your gown off before it comes in, you are more than welcome to do so.
- In the TWO WEEKS following the dress arrival, you will be contacted by the store and must set an appointment to come try on the dress to ensure sizing is correct and there are no manufacturer defects.
- Following the initial fitting, you may begin your alterations about 2 months before the wedding. Your gown MUST be paid in FULL prior to booking your alterations.
- It is up to you to contact the seamstress. She operates separately from Crazy Beautiful Dresses.
- When your dress has returned from alterations, you must come try it on as soon as possible in case some changes need to be made. CBD will ensure it is steamed and wedding ready.